11/15/2005

Joke of the day

I usually hate these in my e-mail (usually) because it's an intrusion on my day. But since you came to my site, perhaps you're looking for a distraction.

Two boys are playing hockey on a pond in a Cleveland park when one of the boys is suddenly attacked by a crazed Rottweiler. Thinking quickly, the other boy takes his hockey stick,shoves it under the dog's collar, twists it and breaks the dog's neck,saving his friend.

A reporter is standing by, sees the incident, and rushes over to interview the boy. Young Indians Fan Saves Friend from Vicious Animal, he starts writing in his notebook.

"But I'm not a Indians Fan," the little boy replies.

"Sorry but since we're in Cleveland, I just assumed you were," says the reporter and starts writing again. Browns Fan Rescues Friend from Horrific Attack, he writes in his notebook.

"But I'm not a Browns Fan either," the little boy replies.

"Sorry but since we're in Cleveland, I just assumed you were," says the reporter and starts writing again. Buckeye Fan Rescues Friend from Horrific Attack, he writes in his notebook.

"I'm not a Buckeye Fan either," says the boy.

"Oh... I assumed everyone in Cleveland was either for the Indians, Browns or a Buckeye fan. What team do you root for?" the reporter asked.

"I'm a Wolverine fan," the boy replies.

The reporter starts a new sheet in his notebook and writes:
Little Bastard from Michigan Kills Beloved Family Pet
Tag: